We appreciate any volunteer willing to help
Are you a licensed health care provider wanting to give back to your community?
Licensed Volunteer Positions Available
- Psychologist or Psychiatrist – Bilingual (Spanish/English) – Any time Tues – Sat
- Medical Assistant – Volunteer position on Tuesday – Wednesdays 9am-2pm – Bilingual (Spanish/English) We are also looking to hire a Fulltime Bilingual MA for Tuesdays – Saturdays. email resume to email@example.com for more information.
- Gynecologist – Bilingual (Spanish/English) Tuesdays, Fridays or Saturdays.
- Urologist – Tuesdays, Wednesdays or Thursdays every other week.
- Orthopedic – Tuesdays or Thursdays.
- Gastroenterology Services – Looking for a facility that will partner with us to provide free and/or discount on colonoscopies to our neediest high-risk patients.
- Rheumatologist – Once a month on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, or Saturdays
Are you a student or professional individual with: extra time, or simply want to make a difference?
Non-Licensed Volunteer Positions Available
- Front Office Receptionist/medical records professional – Bilingual (Spanish/English)
- Marketing Coordinator – to assist with various existing & new clinic activities and/or functions. Will also be responsible for monthly/quarterly newsletter to staff/volunteers and supporters.
- Staff for Special Events
Volunteer Request Form
Please review our policy and fill in the form below to volunteer with Light Of The World Clinic.
DOWNLOAD FORM BELOW
Our online form is currently being updated but you may download the volunteer request form below and mail it to us at:
Volunteer Eligibility Coordinator:
Light of the World Clinic, Inc.
5333 N. Dixie Hwy #201,
Oakland Park, FL 33334
It is clinic policy to provide equal opportunities without regard to race, color, religion national origin, gender, sexual preference, age or disability.
As a volunteer-based 501c3, we rely on the kindness of our licensed and non-licensed volunteers to provide quality healthcare services or support to the uninsured low-income residents of Broward County. It’s our goal to best match your skill sets to our current needs. Should there be a possible match, we will contact you to further discuss how we may work together and if licensed, invite you to complete a licensed volunteer application.
Thank you for completing the form below and for your interest in volunteering with the Light Of The World Clinic. Together, we can make Broward County a healthier community, one patient at a time!